Our organic fire cider mix is a powerful, all-natural tonic made from a blend of organic horseradish, onion, ginger, and a variety of immune-boosting herbs. This blend is traditionally used to help boost the immune system, aid digestion, and support overall health and wellness. The tonic is easy to mix with apple cider vinegar or add to your favorite recipes for an extra boost of flavor and health benefits. It is gluten-free, vegan, and free of artificial preservatives, colors, and flavors. Enjoy the unique, spicy-tangy taste and support your immune system and digestion with our organic fire cider mix.
Organic Ingredients Include:
- Black Pepper
- Orange Peel
Fire Cider Mix Instructions: makes 20+ ounces of Fire Cider.
- Add the Fire Cider Mix into a glass jar (3+cup jar)
- Pour 16-20oz of apple cider vinegar (with the mother) into the jar until all ingredients are covered.
- If using a plastic lid, place lid onto jar. *If using a metal lid, place a piece of parchment paper underneath the lid to avoid metal getting corroded, then screw the lid on the jar.
- Shake well & store it in a cool, dark, dry place for 2 weeks. Remember to shake daily. You can consumer early if you don't want to wait 2 weeks!
- After two weeks, strain the ingredients through cheese cloth or a fine filter and store it in a sterile glass jar.
- *You can also leave the ingredients in the jar and strain it before each consumption.
Fire Cider Tonic is a GREAT marinade for chicken and seafood.
*Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.